Physician, OCM World Scientific Federation of Neuroscience, Tehran university, Iran E-mail: [email protected]
With great pride and pleasure, we would introduce the upcoming 4th International Conference on Psychiatry and Psychological Disorders which is going to be held during November 09-10, 2020 | Paris, France, with the successful completion of our previous conference we welcome participants from all across the globe to present their research paper. Conferenceseries.LLC takes a great pride in announcing the commencement of 31st International Conference on Psychiatry & Mental Health October 24-25, 2019 Helsinki, Finland. Mentalhealthglob-sub-2020has received a huge response from all across the globe. The main aim and therefore the categorical intent of promoting the developments of recent perceptions and ideas for exploring the high level of data reached by scientific community on neuroscience and neurology. The conference was hosted by Conferenceseries.LLC was marked with the attending of young and sensible researchers, speakers, business delegates and proficient student communities.
Mentalhealth-glob-sub-2020 could be a meeting for major brain initiatives, with stress on coordination and alignment of efforts. Showcase what it mean, why it's necessary, and the way the ideas and researches being developed by the large-scale initiatives will facilitate. A platform and personal community of prime brain scientists, educational establishments collaborating to accelerate impactful innovation in neuroscience. At this necessary juncture in neurobiology, this cooperative stage is combining these forces in novel ways in which to conjointly shepherd, support and fund ideas which will be translated from labs into interventions which will profit group. Mentalhealth-glob-sub-2020 aims to assemble eminent scientists, analysis students, notable brain doctor, and educationists and professionals to precise their views on the newest technologies, trends, and considerations in psychiatry and psychology disorders. It focuses on addressing the constant effort being created by somebody and students to boost the prevailing and inventing novel technologies for future. The conference also will address the problems being two-faced by surgeons and patients and therefore the impact of neuroscience within the world. Brain and Spine 2020 conference provides a platform for organizations, companies, associations, societies, establishments, statutory bodies and alternative authorities and people curious about presenting their thoughts on stroke procedures and services. Our 2020 prizes and awards are the chance for each and every participant to raise awareness of individuals and teams making a positive impact in the field of Brain and Spine. Young Scientist Award offers worthwhile incentives to Researchers who have shown great potential in their respective fields. Mentalhealth-glob-sub-2020 will encourage scientists and researchers & young researchers in their early stage of career graph to widely discuss their outcome so as to enrich and develop the idea by felicitating them with the various Awards in their respective fields. The Main aim is meant to encourage students in taking active part in the International Science platform to sharpen their skills and knowledge. The core mission of Young Scientist Award is to advance scientific knowledge in the field of neuroscience. Young Researcher award seeks to encourage students in taking active part in the International Science platform to sharpen their skills and knowledge in their early stage of career.
Mentalhealth-glob-sub-2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Mentalhealth-glob-sub-2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Brain and Spine more successful. The Young Researchers Forum (YRF) is an exciting pre-conference event especially for postgraduate students (MPH, MSc, MRes, PhD etc.) and their supervisors, whose research relates to health. It has been specifically designed to provide students with the opportunity to present their work in a friendly, supportive forum and to receive feedback from mentors and peers.
Eligibility of YRF:
• Young Investigators (e.g. Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty) area unit the main target of this event.
• The topic should match into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit only 1 paper (as 1st author or co-author).
• None of the authors ought to have senior position or college position.
• Participants ought to be below the age of thirty three years.
• All submissions should be in English.
• Opportunity for young analyzers to find out concerning the research areas of their peers to extend their capability as multidisciplinary researchers.
• Actively distribute info and promote the advantages of education and career matters.
• Benefits to participate in the conference as a Young Research Forum:
• Showcase your analysis through oral displays.
• Learn regarding career development and also the latest analysis tools and technologies in your field.
• This forum can provide pertinent and timely info to WHO | those that | people who) conduct analysis and people who use and enjoy analysis.
• Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers. The forum can offer a chance for collegial interaction with different young investigators and established senior investigators across the world.
• Interact and share concepts with each peers and mentors.
• Opportunity for young analyzers to be told regarding the research areas of their peers to extend their capability as multidisciplinary researchers.
Target Audiences for the conference:
• Neuro Surgeons
• Psychiatry doctors
• Spine Surgeons
• Medical Doctors
• Global Scientists
• Young Scientists
• Diagnostic Laboratory Professionals and Other related professionals
Spirited place for discussing potential and in progress analysis in any stage, from plan to results. The forum strives to produce a friendly atmosphere to permit young researchers to urge feedback on their work, exchange expertise, raise queries, explore pathways receptive them. Additionally, the forum stimulates interaction between young researchers, knowledgeable about researchers and business. every author, additionally to reviewers relevant to their work, are going to be appointed Associate in Nursing industrial mentor World Health Organization also will assess and recommend enhancements to their submissions.