All submissions of the EM system will be redirected to Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission System of respective journal.
Upcoming Special Issue
Bipolar disorder, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).These different conditions of mental health are classified into different types basing the type of mood swings and they are mentioned below.
1. Bipolar I is considered the classic type of bipolar disorder. Individuals experience both manic and depressive episodes of varying lengths.
2. Bipolar II involves less severe manic episodes than bipolar I; however, their depressive episodes are the same.
3. Cyclothymia is a chronic but milder form of bipolar disorder, characterized by episodes of hypomania and depression that lasts for at least two years.
4. Mixed episodes are ones in which mania and depression occur simultaneously. Individuals might feel hopeless and depressed yet energetic and motivated to engage in risky behaviors.
5. Rapid-cycling bipolar individuals experience four or more episodes of mania, depression or both within one year.
7 signs of mania
1. Feeling overly happy or “high” for long periods of time
2. Having a decreased need for sleep
3.Talking very fast, often with racing thoughts
4. Feeling extremely restless or impulsive
5. Becoming easily distracted
6. Having overconfidence in your abilities
7. Engaging in risky behaviour, such as having impulsive sex, gambling with life savings, or going on big spending sprees 7 signs of depression
1. Feeling sad or hopeless for long periods of time
2. Withdrawing from friends and family or losing interest in activities that you once enjoyed
3. Having a significant change in appetite
4. Feeling severe fatigue or lack of energy
5. Speaking slowly
6. Having problems with memory, concentration, and decision-making
7. Thinking about or attempting suicide, or having a preoccupation with death.